his decision about this relationship

June 09, 2010.

assalamualaikum.

hello blog.

i am not sure to blog about this or not. hurm.. this is such a serious matter about us. our future. am asking myself.. am i ready for this?

i saw my buddies engaged and married happily. even during this school holidays, there are lot of invitations for wedding ceremony.

up to after school holidays i received another engagement invitation..

congratulations to all my buddies out there. how about me? am i ready? hurm.. talk about this later lah.

p/s: it is complicated because i received few bad news from my buddies, they are break off! omg.. it makes me scared la.





xoxo,

2 comments:

Lyn Yusoff said...

Dear,
ape yg penting... kita percaya each other.. klu semua takut... susah lah untuk kita tentukan arah sesuatu hubungan tuh. slow2 k..

{ Miss Syahira } said...

assalamualaikum kak lyn,

many thanks sis for your advices.