searching for identity

assalamualaikum..

sigh..

couple of months ago, i am an employee working some where at klang valley.. i experienced with construction industry field almost one and half years. then i resign my job due cant counter with heavy work loads and part time study at the same time..




then living as a full time housewife and blogger. i thought being unemployed was great decision ever due to concentrate for my final semester. i am totally wrong.. yes i can sleep at what ever time i like and wake up when i've tired on overslept! now i boring already with my routines..

currently, i went once a week for class and the rest i spend my times in my bedroom; blogging, face booking, surfing and doing my thesis.. only every weekend i meeting my sweetheart or hanging out with sugarpie + terompahsurau. dear lalink sabil, miss hanging out with you buddy..



i wish to go for working right after i complete my study.. omg, i dont want to be fully housewife anymore.. i love being a working girl! i miss every single moments working and exploring new things..

coming 30th oct is date submission on thesis' draft which i didnt complete yet! then 2nd nov is my final examination on Msc. alhamdulillah, i've started my revision yesterday. hu2x.. last but not least, 5th nov i must submit one more assignment..

syahira is searching her identity. maybe she miss place or totally lost.. even, she such dont know what should she do, where she go and she's complicated now.. help her..

Best regards,


0 comments: