suddenly.. i is happy

June 16, 2010.

assalamualaikum.

good morning blog.

ha ha ha. i am laughing when i read my previous entry. seriously, yesterday i am really annoying with myself. like no directions, blur..

after maghrib prayer, i sit and started play around with i-dont-know-what-to-call-this! suddenly, ideas pop out!

alhamdulillah. alhamdulillah.

even though i did not get it 100% at least i know what i shall to do and which part i shall start 1st. *big grinned.

phew.. it's like super savers for me because i did survey last weekend a bouquet of artificial gred AAA roses (4 stalks) cost RM28~30! (T_T)

compared to i-dont-know-what-to-call-this, i bought 10rolls only cost me RM12 (^____^) then, according to my 1st trial a roll of i-dont-know-what-to-call-this managed to get 2 roses.

however, if you wanna make it a way smaller/ really super savers a roll of i-dont-know-what-to-call-this managed to get 3 roses.

awesome!!

fine, you cant get my point if there are no pics attached. here i would like to share my 1st time experience making white roses. sorry.. if there are not pretty enough. hu hu.

check this out:



then let's play calculus now. hurm.. i have 20 rolls where by i may get:

20 rolls x 3 roses/ roll = 60 roses.
or
20 rolls x 2 roses/ roll = 40 roses.

according to the plan, roses shall be decorated as hantaran's pieces on each dulang. well, i am not sure how many roses are suitable located on top of them. *k.i.v

therefore, total damage is RM 24 (10 rolls each, orange and white).

p/s: i am really appreciate if anyone would like to suggest me ideas/ links in order to improve my 1st time art works. ha ha.
** many thanks in advance!
*** the material of i-dont-know-what-to-call-this is recycle paper. yes, it is!




xoxo,

0 comments: