the largest bloggers' gathering with gatsby deodorant street fair

April 19, 2010.

assalamualaikum.

things that cheer me up!

morning blog.

i do remember about this. yes. i want to be part of bloggers who participated on this event.

because i wanna:

try my skills on aiming the target. at least, i won!


control the steering and ensure the ball hit the hole. again, i won! ha ha.


goshh! not this time. i fails. -_____-"


test my luck. the ping pong ball get into the color cup. i won once! *wink


shoot the target! ha ha ha. i play this game 4th times. after my session, i went queue again, again and again. ha ha! best, oh. i won twice..


however, among all games provided i never thought to try this one:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


see. at the back. a mountain climbing! eh, when i saw her feels like i am looking myself back to 1991. wink. she is liza365's daughter ^_____^


xoxo,


1 comments:

Liza said...

it was nice meeting you, and hope to see you in other event....