Le Tour De Pangkor - 3rd day

March 05, 2010.

assalamualaikum.

good morning babes.

this week is full with pangkor island stories. i promise you, after i get through all immediately i will announce winners of my simple contest! ^____^



we did not spend much time in island on the 3rd day due to uncertainties. not so early in the morning we packed everything and checked out.

around 10am off to tanah besar and continued shopping there. personally, prices are acceptable around jetty lumut.

compared if i bought everything in island and sweetheart carried the same things which can be found in jetty lumut, better we shop till drop again in tanah besar.

right? just because there sold similar products.

then, here are some pictures taken before we reached jetty lumut:





besides, 28/02/2010 was a special date for me. it was my mom's birthday and she requested me only one thing from my trip.

p/s: secret!




xoxo,


0 comments: