new year new experiences

assalamualaikum.

good morning babes! how was your holiday?

over last weekend i spend my precious times with beloved family and today i have a very important gathering with my school mates.. omg almost 7 years we havent meet each others T_T

* will sharing about the gathering later ^____^

back to this entry, i would like to share random pictures on my work station and activities i have done over last 2 weeks. hu hu hu.

currently i am with catering services industry and to be frank i am totally new with this. it is ok.. slowly learns everything. alhamdulillah.. so far is good.





on my 2nd day, we (stand to my team) organized an event for closing ceremony for students orientation week where by included almost 550 students and teachers.

i started my day from 8 am - 1030 pm ended i suffered by back pain! gosh.. seriously it's hurt.. maybe i stand for a very long time. hu hu hu.

we sponsored hampers for them. see the jajans there. ^____^

hurm.. now i realized that in catering services every one will doing the best for the event.. the preparation are like months before and things shall be done just one night only!

damn tired.. but i love to see when every one happy.

next,

i have my 1st cut and my blouse dirty! talking about messy is happen to me almost every day. therefore, there is no point for me to dress up when i am going to work.

in catering services, the most important one is cleanliness. in fact, i shall monitor and supervise my staff to ensure they are working in good condition.





last but not least, last week one of my staff is transferred to another branch! currently every one are working like busy bee.. we must cover his job to ensure operational activities can be done very well.

and i.. handle this activity :

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




hurm.. cut fruits for 500 students! thank you very much for this important task. sigh.

p/s: new challenges too.




xoxo,


0 comments: