live update (8)

assalamualaikum.

good evening babes.

alhamdulillah, i arrived my home sweet home at down south safely. now is sharing lappy with my lil sister because she used my celcom broadband -__-" fine.

so, let me update lil bit about my journey to down south:

(1) i left shah alam around 3 pm and it's cloudy. actually it was a good weather to travel.. i like it!
(2) at elite highway was sunny. but not so hot o__O still ok. so far, the journey was smooth until..
(3) i reached seremban and started raining! and..
(4) it was heavily at somewhere i dont know. omg! i cant see anything ok.. just about 15~20 minutes.
(5) i found few cars met an accidents at jb-kl lanes. pity them T.T"
(6) damn boring! i drive alone.. luckily i brought along my guava juice and spicy tuna sandwiches.. at least have something to do la. huhu.
(7) drive.. drive.. drive.. at melaka was sunny. back to normal..
(8) when i arrived batu pahat, it's cloudy again..
(9) i exit the plus highway around 6 pm ^__^
(10) alhamdulillah.. just nice. when i arrived home sweet home it started raining. i met my parents, grandma and lil sister. hugs everyone!

hik hik.. since my lil siter has showing me her annoying face because she want to face booking so i end my light evening entry with..

.
.
.
.
.



p/s: 48 hours to go!


xoxo,


0 comments: