pulai spring resort (2)

assalamualaikum.

hello babes..

let me share about my short trip to jb:

last friday i went to jb around 10 am. the journey only take about 1 and half hours. i would like to great my buddy jannah for giving me the best instruction until i reached utm around 1130 am safely..

while waiting for sweetheart..

jannah and i hang out at old town, jj bandar universiti for late breakfast. we spend until 2 pm.. chit chatting, sharing and we really having a great time together. there almost 5 years we're not met each others.

she take me a very short tour at bandar universiti and utm, skudai.

thanks dear.. i know you read my blog. wink..wink.

almost 3 pm, i met my sweetheart and went to pulai spring resort.

i love the entrance and way along to the resort. lots of big trees shady the road. damn.. pretty cool~ i love everything about this place..







things make me quit disappointed is we dont have enough times to explore the resort -_-" i asked sweetheart to shoot few pictures before we enter the hotel but then he said later still can have a tour. end up, we rushed on the next day and forgot to shoot pictures!


p/s: go google the link for more details on pulai spring resort.




xoxo,


2 comments:

lily lotus said...

mesti seronok kat sinikan..nampak tenang jer scenery dia

Unknown said...

kita yang mmg org johor pun tak pernah sampai sini
*hehehehe