some token to be grab


ATTENTION PLEASE: THIS IS A STICKY ENTRY


assalamualaikum.

ouh.. for those who are my readers (does any body read my blog? sure it does.. hhehe) or any blog hoppers, i am looking for A LUCKY NUMBER 555.. if the number goes to you, please print screen and email the picture to me. well.. i assure you of cause a PINK item will be sending to your house..



so do you interested? let's visit my blog regularly AND this is my email syahira[dot]fauzan[at]yahoo[dot]com.



Best regards,





7 comments:

cik syahira said...

congratulations to my effort!
finally i manage to do it.
yes..yes..

Mrs. EryNz said...

hehehe..
Mata dah ok punz..
gimik jerk dia wat merah pagi tadi..

cik syahira said...

alhamdulillah, Mrs EryNz!

adawiyah said...

beb...nak amek id ina...kasutasadi_85@yahoo.com...

sowi la i lmbat bg yek...heheh..

cik syahira said...

thanks babe!

jujahxo. said...

i rasa i dah berjaya lah.
betOl ke??
td i ada email kt u.
=)

cik syahira said...

congrats darling..
i got your email!