today's best music

April 08, 2010.

assalamualaikum.

good evening blog.

when i was in shah alam my fav radio channels were hot fm, sinar fm and red fm. even when i move back to my home town, batu pahat johore i never remove the radio setting.

now i am living for goods and working in batu pahat. i cant help myself to listen to red fm everyday, never miss. yet, i miss hot fm. there been something wrong with the frequency. i cant reach hot fm any more. *sad.

back to red fm which my most fav channel ever, i do heart red fm breakfast show! in fact, jd and dilly have mesh up my brain cells and tickle my funny bones with juicy GOSS. ha ha ha.

omg. i decided, after this i wanna blog something about their morning topic such as this morning they discuss about your cool gadget.

eh, i agree with dilly! berry is what i really wantneed. psst.. there is differ between you want it or you need it. *coughs. i think i need it more than want it! gulp.

p/s: i love you red fm!




xoxo,


0 comments: