cik syahira

ding dong.

my nick name is cik syahira, the author of this simple and plain blog. i am 25 years young from down south, johore.

i am one happy go lucky girl, friendly, easy going, love blogging, reading story books, traveling and addicted with pink items.

currently i am working in my home town and part time being a post graduated student who did not complete her thesis yet. hu hu hu.

last but not least, i may think this blog are unique because my story definitely differ from others. since this is my virtual diary, i do share every single things here.

such as about myself, peeps around me esp family, buddies, sweetheart, blogger, strangers. then about pink items/ collections, pet (if any), braces, works, random thoughts, current mood, travel, hobbies and etc.

done.




xoxo,


0 comments: