"I'm going to the Gatsby Deodorant Street Fair"

March 19, 2010.

* a 24 hours sticky entry..

assalamualaikum.

hello buddies! hello nuffnangers! please clear and mark you calender for this:



17 april 2010
10am till 5pm
front foyer, ground floor, berjaya times square, kuala lumpur


hey, babes..

gatsby deodorant street fair will coming soon special for you.

there are going to be:

LUCKY DRAWS (oh i love this!), various COOL GADGET up to RM 15,000 for grabs (again.. i want this so much too!!) and exciting FUN FAIR GAMES such as sumo wrestling, gladiator battles, etc etc (never miss this babe!!).

then, what are you waiting for? i am going to the gatsby deodorant street fair with my family and best buddies.



so, my lovely buddies see you at front foyer, ground floor, berjaya times square, kuala lumpur.

for further details, do click here.

p/s: catch me in pink color - my official color special on gatsby deodorant street fair~

xoxo,


0 comments: