7 hours without hand phone

February 23, 2010.

assalamualaikum.



good evening every one.

T_T i forgot to bring my hp today. i thought i have bring it but then when i reached office it was not with me. sigh.

i still remember that many years ago, i hardly live without hp because he-the-name-i-should-not-mentioned-here is a type of must send me sms every one hour!

updated his activities and sport checked me. hu hu hu. besides, i feels that hp is my 2nd life. idiots!

now, hp is still important gadget in my life but not in my current working conditions..

since i did not go any where like out station, meeting client or going site visit therefore i am still ok living in office hour without hp.

hurm.. just one thing. eh, two things..

please.. please never let me accidentally forgot either my broadband and/ or my story book.

i assures my day will definitely down! -____-

p/s: my sweetheart rarely sms me when i am working. he quite strict and discipline against the rules. hu hu hu.




xoxo,


2 comments:

lily lotus said...

tak sempurna hari tanpa hp..hehe..tapi dulu boleh jer hidup tanpa hp kan..see how the world changed kan

{ Miss Syahira } said...

assalamualaikum kak lily.
yesss kakak. you are right. nowadays peeps are too dependent with those kind of gadget right? cea~ me too..