take it easy babes!!

assalamualaikum.

pictures taken from office's computer. luckily some of pictures i upload them here.. at least, i still have several of my old pictures..



i thought that was some time i didnt shopping crazily like there's no tomorrow for me.. ahhahaha.. lately i wish to buy this and that but unfortunately i cant to do so -__-" due to.. due to.. to save money! hurm..

sigh.

it's better save than never.. maybe now was the best time to do so before it's too late.. ups.. doesnt mean i dont spend anything when my shopping hormones raised up.. huhu.. still, i spend few things quietly and with manner T.T"



take it easy.. take it easy.. i sure when the perfect time come and there's need me to spend like hell, i'll share with my lovey dovey babes..

wait and see..

Best regards,


2 comments:

lily lotus said...

insyaAllah ada rezeki nanti..take care ;)

jujahxo. said...

dOlu i bOrOs sangat! skang bl da jd wify ni rasa sangat sangat berJIMAT. sbb siankn huby. Ohhh