good morning malaysia

assalamualaikum.

hello babes. how do you do? omg, i thought today is tuesday -__-" how come i didnt realize it! ouh, it's ok.. life must go on ^.^ since, final exam and draft for thesis submission is around the corner i'll hold all story about hari raya and let's talk about my thesis' progress..

as for today, i'll working on chapter 1. hhuhuhu.. just to ensure it's ok and related to my case study.. final check before i submit to my supervisor. as long as the date of submission is over, there's still got chances to edit them!

well, it sound a bit late but then i have a high confident level and willingness to sacrifice my life to complete my thesis on time =] insya Allah, it's a promise to myself, mom and dad, sister as well as to my sweetheart.



*pray hard!

Best regards,


0 comments: