no doubt n bsb

assalamualaikum.



"Don't speak
I know just what you're saying
So please stop explaining
Don't tell me cause it hurts
Don't speak
I know what you're thinking
I don't need your reasons
Don't tell me cause it hurts"


ahh.. i remember this is my fav group before backstreet boys when i was in primary school..

my friend's brother introduced me and i borrow his cassette for a week. i play no doubt's in radio every day until i almost remember each lyrics.. oh how music influenced my childhood..

yes i used to remember how regret am i when her brother sold that cassette to his friend.. during that time, i dont have enough many to buy his 2nd hand cassette. perhaps i dont know how to buy a cassette yet..

if not, maybe no doubt is my 1st album bought at the store not the backstreet boys.



"Although loneliness has always been a friend of mine
I'm leavin' my life in your hands
People say I'm crazy and that I am blind
Risking it all in a glance
And how you got me blind is still a mystery
I can't get you out of my head
Don't care what is written in your history
As long as you're here with me"


around 1997~1998 i personally used my own money bought backstreet boys original cassette and wrote my 1st english letter to them. ehhehhehe.. luckily i am not send it! shame on you, syahira ^o_O^

now, i dont think so to spend some $$ to buy songs cd/dvd.. i do prefer download them from internet and spend my $$ for shopping @.@"

Best regards,


0 comments: