because i am an independent lady

assalamualaikum.

sometimes i declared that i am an independent lady because most of the time i did by myself without accompanying with my sweetheart or my friends. i go window shopping alone, having lunch or dinner in restaurant alone and traveling to hometown alone. (why are so many alone??!) well.. that's what i am.

it is NOT because i dont have many friends and i am an anti social person BUT my sweetheart was very committed with his career and my best buddies not living in shah alam. after all, i am doing everything alone.

HOWEVER it is not being alone all the time. my housemate and i used to hang out together when both of us are free or if we are craving for Big Apples..




You Are 66% Independent



You've cultivated your own independent interests and personal style.
But you're open minded enough to also embrace anything trendy that strikes you.




after all, 66% is quite ok i guess to prove that i am an independent lady. this weekend i will going for A BIG EVENT. so i am proudly present my best buddies to you. stay tune..


Best regards,





2 comments:

Amiha Ayu said...

independent is good.. :)

{ Miss Syahira } said...

hi kak ayu.

thank you very much.
But sometimes it's tiring.
huhuhu..