one day one tag

June 08, 2010.

assalamualaikum.

hello blog.

here is a tag i copy paste while blog walking last night:

01. Who was your last text from?
azlan, my ex primary school mate.

02.Where was your default picture taken?
my dad's car porch.

03.Your relationship status?
in serious relationship with my sweetheart.

04. Have you ever lost a close friend?
hurm.. yes. one of them is late fikri abdul ghani. al-fatihah.

05. What are your current moods?
still sleepy, stomach aches and cold.

06. How many siblings do you have?
2 only.

07. Whats your brother(s)/sister(s) names?
cik syafiqah.


08. Where do you wish you were right now?
azlan's bridal boutique.


09. Have a crazy side????
yes. i easily change my tune to chipmunk's esp when talking to my sis. ha ha.

10. Ever had a near death experience?
last 2007. i was driving and one car on the other side was using the same direction as mine! within 5 seconds i turn myself immediately to my left hand side. if i am late, we definitely crash!!

11. Something you do a lot?
coordinating people, problem solving and dealing with suppliers.

12. Angry at anyone?
not without reasons.

13. What's stopping you from going for the person you like?
i dont have a strong reason about this question. what i know is it happens without i am realized. ha ha.

14. When was the last time you cried?
cant remember.

15. Is there anyone you would do anything for?
of cause my family 1st, my sweetheart (insya Allah) and my buddies.

16. What you think about when you are falling asleep?
i hope by the time i wake up all problems can be solved, i am not angry with any one, i am not sick and i want a quality rest time.

17. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
azlan, the bridal boutique owner.

18. What is your current favorite songs?
love story by taylor swift.

19. What are you doing right now?
sitting on my bed and online.

20. Who do you trust right now?
myself, my family, my sweetheart and my buddies.

21. Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
padini boutique.

22. Have you kissed someone in the past week?
cant remember.

23. Who is your friend that lives closest to you?
nana my neighbor.

24. Describe your life in one word?
happy.

25. Who are you thinking of right now?
my sweetheart. i miss him so much!

26. What should you be doing right now?
i shall cleaning this room. ouh, lazy bum.

27. What are you listening to?
birds are chirping. eh, there turns louder. ha ha ha.

28. Who was the last person who gave you a hug?
my buddies.

29. Who was the last person who yelled at you?
my mom, 'wake up!!!!' hu hu.

30. Do you act differently around the person you like?
am not sure. might be it turn without i noticed. the important thing is behave myself.

31. What is your natural hair color?
it is black in color.

32. Who was the last person to make you laugh?
my sis. ha ha ha.

33. Who was the last person to make you sad?
cant remember.

34. What do you hear?
cars moving.

35. Is your hair curly or straight?
straight.

36. Has anyone ever called you "scrumptious" before?
what?? scrumptious?? let me think 1st.

37. Do you have a best friend?
of cause. sabil my darling, noa a lovely mom, my girls (terompahsurau and sugarpie) and syazana.

38. Held hands with the opposite sex in the past 3 days?
no one.

39. Do you use smiley faces on the computer?
:) <-this one eh. yes, i do.

40. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
long time ago. ha ha.

41. Are you happy with life right now?
of cause. however i would like to look for some changes in order to increase the level of happiness.

42. Are you currently jealous?
ha ha. sometimes. sweetheart, noted this!

43. What jewelery are you currently wearing?
a lovely necklace gifted by my sweetheart special on my 25th birthday.

44. What were you doing on Friday night?
last time, i am working lol.

45. Have you ever had your heart broken?
a moment my sweetheart went for his 1st out station last april. hu hu.

46. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
yes. my mom and my dad. i am sorry..

47. Is there anybody you're really disappointed in right now?
you-know-who.

48. What was the last reason you went to the doctor for?
braces appointment.

49. How late did you stay up last night and why ?
last night, around 0030. <- it is considered as late because usually i went to bed around 2300
the reason is blogging.

50. Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
hurm.. few numbers la. ex no. 1, ex no. 2 and etc etc. ha ha ha.

i supposed publish this around 0900, however i fail to complete this last night. hu hu.

then, i would like to tag who ever lacking ideas to update his/ her blog. hey, at least you got something rather than nothing. ha ha.

p/s: is planning to visit bridal boutique this evening.




xoxo,

1 comments:

syazana said...

Beb butik kawan kau kat ne?aku br nak cr baju hr khamis ni.Kalau takd da terpaksa sewa lah.