new project

assalamualaikum.

tomorrow i have to attend for meeting a new client, meaning that there's an opportunity to get a new job. insya Allah.. over a years we are struggling in this industry and i hope tomorrow onwards will promising us the bright future. pheww..

not only talking about a new project, later i need to manage with new environment, resources and uncertainties. well as a junior manager to be <- (wink..wink.) i must be able to stand by and manage all of them appropriately.

the new project to be is located at bukit damansara. ouh my.. ouh my. from shah alam to bukit damansara, i used federal highway and charged me RM 1.10 and then exit to Sprint Highway if i am not mistaken is RM 1.++ .. let's calculate.. per day it cost me almots RM 5.++ how about fuel and my lunch? urghh.. think positive.

i hope everything will doing fine and pray hard that my new client to be assign payment on time. insya Allah.. wink..wink.

MyEm0.Com


Best regards,





0 comments: