random pictures of turquoise day 5

assalamualaikum.

since today i've post all entries about TURQUOISE WEDDING CEREMONY so let's excuse me for a while. ok.. why not if we review for the preparation of her BIG day. there's a lot of things to do and touch up. sabil and i was her two best buddies, went to kuala lipis on 6/6/2009 accompanied with sabil's partner, syapik to help noa and supplied a few things from kl.

here i managed to upload a few random pictures BEFORE and AFTER her wedding ceremony. so, let's check this out..

ERK!! WHY THERE'S A LOT ICON MISSING??! I CANNOT FOUND ANYTHING AT THE TOOLBAR!! LAST NIGHT IT HAPPENED TO ME. SO I CAN'T UPLOAD ANY PICTURES FROM MY LAPPY!! WHY?? WHY?? HURM.. MEANING THAT I MUST UPDATE ALL PHOTOS FROM OFFICE TOMORROW MORNING! (T.T")

MyEm0.Com


Best regards,





2 comments:

Amiha Ayu said...

mmg x de gamba kan?huhuuh i tot it was my PC.. :)

{ Miss Syahira } said...

erk..
both of us got the same problem ek?
BUT i can upload pictures from office's pc.
hurm..
anybody knows what happen actually??!
in fact, even my lappy and office's pc using firefox..
(T.T")