SHE TAG ME

“The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people”

so.. let start with~~

i am shopaholic~


i really want to go to Japan


my fav. place is my home sweet home


my fav. item is my pink glasses


my fav. drink is plain water. that's it~


my fav. food is 'nasi ambeng'.. seriously.. addicted~


my fav. colors definitely pink.


i live in seksyen seven. hihihi..


i was born in batu pahat.


i attended post graduate in uitm shah alam.


my fav. stories are desperate housewives and pushing daisy. urm.. serious lol!

and


my hobbies are blogging and window shopping. lalalla~~

and


and i definitely wish for graduate this year and have a sweet and lovely weeding day. insya Allah.

and this one..





ok.. that's all. and finally i tag you. let's googling your fav. images~

0 comments: