HAPPY BIRTHDAY CIK SYAHIRA

MyEm0.Com

alhamdulillah..


thank you very much for the best wishes from all of my friends (mr. han, along, adik, yatt, sap, shila, fida, nard, noa, kak bib, ayu, zaharah and etc). i am really appreciate them.. dear sweetheart, thank you for a short and meaningful message. it means a lot to me.


yeahh.. we must beat the time due to the final exam is around the corner and on 10 April both of us must submit our final report.. 1stly i'm quit disappointing (it's true 'ok') because every year my birthday goes on the busy and messy day. well, some goes on study week before final exam and some goes during the final week of submission of final projects!!



yet.. i still thankful to Ya Allah because i still here improving my study and career lifes. to my mom and dad, happy anniversary~~ i really loves you all so much. i swear!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


cik syahira, the birthday girl with study mode pose


MyEm0.Com

0 comments: