GIRLS OUTING

good morning. my 1st entry for this morning was about our outing day~ we/our stand for my housemates and i, 'ok'.. last week we went to Jj for window shopping~ ngeh.. serious 'ea' window shopping? wait, 1stly let me recall what is our main purpose?? hurm.. might be looking for some foods 'kot'.. huhuhu~ since we love to 'masak-masak' during free time so we decided to shop at Jj only.. not so far..

eh.. finally i remember the reason we went to Jj to pay bills and post bla bla to my cousin.. since i'm not eating yet i asked them to have our late lunch at Johnny Restaurant.. hehe.. i just promote the restaurant for so many times.. well, i like to eat at Johnny~~ ok.. ok.. here i attached a picture of my sweet and lovely roomates..


shila & amal


my golden mushroom rice a.k.a 'nasi goreng cendawan' =)


the dessert.


inside Johhny Restaurant..

finally i do really love the environment.. i wish to have a steamboat in Johnny again. dear sweetheart, please take not~~

0 comments: