WHY LAPPY WHY?


as'kum.. hi all! how's your weekend? mine was NOT VERY GOOD basically due to the problems of my internet connection.. shila's lappy was being as good lappy to her but mine was not. i am not sure what's actually happen to my lappy until she can't connect to the internet.. nge~ shila was not sleep yet helping me out of this problems; back up my data and format my lappy. we hope that after formatting her everything could be fine.. yet, till now shila stil 'godeh-godeh' my lappy. why lappy why?? before this my lappy can connect via wireless.. i can't see any problems occured to my lappy?? huk.. huk.. please lappy.. help me ok. don't be like this.. you know dear lappy, we've been together since almost 4 years ago.. this semester was my final semester on Msc. be strong, darling..

0 comments: