TAG FROM KAK RED


1)Apakah nama blog anda sekarang dan kenapa anda memilih nama itu?


-syahira said... i choose this title because i love to share any thing about my lovely life!






2) Apakah link blog anda sekarang dan bagaimana boleh timbul idea untuk menamakannya seperti itu?


-
http://syahirasyahira.blogspot.com
actually this is my name. the idea comes when i've tried to add my sweetheart's name but it seems that too long. so i decided to put only my name




3) Pernah terasa nak hapuskan blog anda? Sebabnya?

- never .. this is the place that i share my thoughts and feelings~



5) Apakah pendapat anda mengenai blog kepada pemilik blog yang tag anda ini?
-since i copy paste from kak red, so i'll share a little bit about her.. sincerely, i like the way of kak red blogging! i really enjoy to read her entries..




6) Senaraikan 5 orang yang akan anda tag.

-any body..

0 comments: